We've manufactured products for many different industries. These include:
- Rugged Consumer, Commercial and Military Products
- Commercial, Medical and Consumer Furniture
- Supply Chain Management for Complex, High-Mix Clients
- Precision Machining for Medical, Industrial and CE Devices
- Precision Sheetmetal for Telco, Data, Power, Medical, Retail Applications
- Consumer Electronics, Sporting Goods and Appliances
We've streamlined our processes to ensure that our customers are able to get as much work done through one point of contact as possible. This means reduced leadtimes and significant costs-savings.
While key processes are done in-house, we utilize our proprietary network of over 200+ pre-qualified vendors. This allows us to offer a much wider variety of processes and services that best match our customer's product requirements.
- ResourcesWe have over 200 employees working throughout our facilities in China and the U.S. When we engage a customer, we customize a core team of employees to support each client's needs. These employees include:
RECENT NEWS AND EVENTS
- DELL LAUNCHES LATEST RUGGEDIZED NOTEBOOK MANUFACTURED BY FES
- MANFROTTO'S NEW CONSUMER LED LIGHTS WIN PRESTIGIOUS RED DOT AWARD
- FES OPENS NEW PRECISION MACHINE SHOP
- Company Info
FES International Limited
Suite 401 Building 15 No. 188
Xin Jun Ring Road
Shanghai China 201114
Tel: +86 21 6605 0300
Fax: +86 21 6605 0302
P.O. Box 5372
Round Rock, TX 78683
11251 Rancho Carmel Dr #500592
San Diego, CA 92150
Who We Are
FES provides premier Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management solutions. Our business model allows us to be flexible around client needs. We vertically integrate key development components and leverage our extensive supplier network for non-critical components. This results in the best blend of cost, manufacturing processes, time to market.
FES is headquartered in Shanghai, China, with sales offices in Austin, Texas and San Diego, California.
Time and again, our customers have told us that what they most appreciate about FES is our ability to provide custom solutions to fit individual client's uniqe needs. These solutions include:
- Customized Production Lines
- Partial to Complete Box Builds
- Complex Logistics
- Design & Engineering
- Total Quality Management
At FES, we know that for our customer's products to win in the market place, they need to be manufactured with the right balance of Quality, Cost, and Speed.
We work with our customers to understand their goals and objectives. We then tailor a plan that will help us meet these goals and provide our customers with the best manufacturing experience possible.MORE INFORMATION >>